Add this Event to Calendar
10/15/2021 10:00 AM
10/15/2021 12:00 PM
Whether you are just turning 65 or new to Medicare, now is a good time to learn about Medicare and how to choose a plan that may meet your needs. Join Nicholas Toscano from United Health Care for this important discussion. This program is for informational purposes only. No products or services will be promoted.
We’ll cover common questions such as:
- What’s the difference between Medicare Parts A, B, C and D?
- When can you enroll in a plan?
- How does your current plan compare with a Medicare plan?
- Can you save money with a Medicare plan?
- Could you be eligible for vision, dental, hearing and other benefits?
Consider Medicare if:
- You’re turning 65 soon, or you celebrated your 65th birthday within the last 3 months
- You’ve recently moved to Connecticut
- You’re already covered by Medicaid but are Medicare eligible
- You’re over 65, still working and want an alternative to your employer’s plan
- You’re over 65 and planning to retire soon
Registration is required for this in person event.
Contact: Adult Services Department 203-794-8756 firstname.lastname@example.org
Maria Parloa Community Room