Add this Event to Calendar
02/15/2020 02:00 PM
02/15/2020 04:00 PM
Citizenship Classes - MR (1st floor)
Citizenship Classes open to the public
CITIZENSHIP PREPARATION CLASS: Literacy Solutions NY's Office for New Americans presents a free 10-week class on Saturdays from 2pm to 4pm, for Legal Permanent Residents interested in applying for United States Citizenship.
- You must be a permanent resident for 5 years (or 3 years if married to a U.S. citizen) to qualify for citizenship and to register for the class
- The class:
- Starts Saturday February 1 and ends Saturday April 4;
- Will be held in the Finkelstein Library's Meeting Room (first floor);
- Will prepare permanent residents for the USCIS Naturalization test/interview for citizenship;
- Covers U.S. Civics, Reading and Writing vocabulary, the N-400 application vocabulary and practice Naturalization interviews.
- Call Mrs. Lisa Delmonico at (845) 358-3420 for more information and to register for the class
All students must register and pre-test!
Contact: Lisa Delmonico (845) 358-3420