Add this Event to Calendar
10/02/2019 10:15 AM
10/02/2019 10:45 AM
Toddler Time is a 30-minute program for children who are walking-age 3 years. Join Ms. Sarah to share stories, sing songs, enjoy movement activities, and recite rhymes and finger plays.
PARENTS/CAREGIVERS: CAN YOUR CHILD BE ALONE AT THE LIBRARY? Children are always welcome at the library. However, the library is a public building and very busy on a daily basis. For the protection and well-being of children, the Grafton Public Library has established an Unattended Child Policy.
Please note that program attendees must also comply with the Library's Unattended Child Policy:
- 0-7 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times;
- 8-12 must be accompanied by parent/guardian remaining in the Library;
- 13+ may be unaccompanied provided child is able to use Library independently and follow the Library's Code of Conduct.
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 14.
A reminder about our Inclement Weather Policy:
- If there is NO SCHOOL in Grafton due to inclement weather, all programs are CANCELLED.
- If there is a DELAYED opening, MORNING programs are CANCELLED.
- If Grafton Public Schools DISMISSES EARLY due to inclement weather, AFTERNOON programs are CANCELLED.
All Library policies are online at graftonlibrary.org/home/policies.
This is a drop-in program; registration is not required.
Contact: Sarah Banister 508-839-4649 x1107 email@example.com
GPL Temporary Location: 53 North Main Street, North Grafton MA 01536