Add this Event to Calendar
02/02/2023 03:30 PM
02/02/2023 04:30 PM
What can you create with the Library's HUGE collection of Lego?
This drop-in program is for school aged children in grades K-5.
Please note that program attendees must also comply with the Library's Unattended Child Policy:
- 0-7 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times
- 8-12 must be accompanied by parent/guardian remaining in the Library
- 13+ may be unaccompanied provided child is able to use Library independently and follow the Library's Code of Conduct.
Inclement Weather Policy:
- If there is NO SCHOOL in Grafton due to inclement weather, all programs are CANCELED.
- If there is a DELAYED opening, MORNING programs are CANCELED.
- If Grafton Public Schools DISMISSES EARLY due to inclement weather, AFTERNOON programs are CANCELED.
Contact: Jennifer McNeil 5088394649 firstname.lastname@example.org
Children's Room, Grafton Public Library