Add this Event to Calendar
12/10/2019 07:00 PM
12/10/2019 09:00 PM
Search the Library Catalog Like a Pro!
In this hands-on session, we'll look at using the Minuteman Library catalog to find books and other materials. Be sure to bring your Minuteman library card and laptop or smartphone (if you can).
Here's some what we'll cover:
- Best search tips for finding books, DVDs, audiobooks, or other items.
- Options for finding items outside the Minuteman Library Network.
- How to request items to pick up at the library (place holds).
- Renew items you have checked out
- Set up your account to keep a history of what you borrow
- Create lists of books you'd like to read for easy requesting later
- How to use the new Minuteman Library app. Search the catalog, renew items, store your library card for easy checkout, and more!
Contact: Jeremy Robichaud 978-897-1010 x103 email@example.com