Add this Event to Calendar
06/29/2020 12:00 AM
01/01/2021 12:00 AM
VOLUNTEER COMMUNITY SERVICE CREDIT
Plainedge School District students entering grades 6th & up as of this September can receive community service credit by emailing video or written book review submissions to Children's Services at email@example.com
- Our Volunteer Book Review program is currently on going.
- Review a book between grade levels K through 8th.
- Email submissions to Children's Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A first & last name as well as an email address is required with the submission in order for us to give credit.
- The student will receive 1 hour of community service credit for each book review submitted, maximum 2 book reviews per week.
- A community service credit letter will be emailed as proof of volunteer hours. Please keep a copy of the letter in a safe place. The library no longer keeps records of community service hours.
- PLEASE NOTE: All book reviews will be posted on our Facebook page unless you tell us otherwise.