HOW TO DESIGN AN EFFECTIVE WEBSITE 2.0
Fremont Main Library – Fukaya Meeting Room
Tuesday, January 17, 2017, 6:30 p.m. – 8:45 p.m.
This seminar introduces the best practices for web development to the small business owner. You will learn:
- How to build a new or improve an existing Website
- Website design elements, such as site maps and wire frames
- Domain registration pitfalls
- Website hosting options and user experience guidelines
- Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Interaction with the user and making the end-user an integral part of the website
- Integration with social media
This event is free. Registration is required at http://nc.ecenterdirect.com/events/26781
This seminar is sponsored by the City of Fremont, the Alameda County Small Business Development Center (ACSBDC), The Fremont Chamber of Commerce and the Fremont Main Library.
Contact: Fremont Main Library Information Desk (510) 745-1401
Location: FREMONT BRANCH - Get Directions