If you are 14-18 years old, we need your help! This summer work with children, adults and other teens in the 2015 Summer Reading Program.
Teen volunteers must register for, and attend, an orientation session. Ideally one being held at the branch at which you'd like to volunteer. If you absolutely cannot make any of the sessions listed below it is possible your local branch can arrange an individual session for you. Click here for branch contact information.
- Dennis Branch - Monday, May 18 at 6:30 p.m.
- Louise Childs Branch - Tuesday, May 19 at 6:30 p.m.
- Dorothy Henry Branch - Tuesday, May 19 at 6:30 p.m. and Thursday, May 21 at 4:00 P.M.
- Sussex-Wantage Branch - Wednesday, May 20 at 3:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
- Main Library - Wednesday, May 20 at 6:30 p.m.
- Franklin Branch - Thursday, May 21 at 6:30 p.m.
Volunteering to help with the Summer Reading program is a fun way to earn the Community Service hours your school may require. Register here beginning May 4 for the session at Dennis Branch.