Al Newell, from Solutions for College Funding Inc., will discuss how parents of college-bound high school Juniors and Seniors can save between $2,500 - $25,000 per year. Topics include:
- Why some middle and upper-middle class parents pay close to nothing for their children's college education.
- How to double or triple eligibility for financial aid (this technique has increased families' eligibility by $10,000).
- How to pick the college that will give the most free money, less loans.
- How to get the maximum amount of money from each school.
- How to fill out complicated application forms accurately to avoid costly mistakes. Also, find out why 90% of these forms are filled out wrong.
This free seminar is for high school Juniors and Seniors, and their parents. Seating is limited to 25. Please register here beginning September 8.
The SCLS provides meeting space only and in no way supports or endorses the information and opinions being presented.