The LC Readers meets the first Wednesday of selected months from 10:30-11:30 a.m. Group picks will focus on thought-provoking, enjoyable, contemporary literature with occasional discussion of classical literature and notable nonfiction as well.
For today's meeting the group will read and discuss To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. The book is available in several formats. Click on the title to be linked to our catalog and request a copy in the format and at the location most convenient to you.
All interested parties are welcome, no registration required. For more information call or email Regina Bohn at 973 770-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Al Newell, from Solutions for College Funding, is back to discuss how parents of college-bound high school juniors and seniors can receive $2,500-$25,000 per year. This seminar will cover:
- Why some middle-class and upper-class parents pay close to nothing for their children's college education
- How to double or triple eligibility for financial aid
- How to pick the college that will give the most free money, less loans
- How to get the maximum amount of money from each school
- Little known ways to position one's assets, maximizing the aid one would get
- How to fill out complicated application forms accurately to avoid costly mistakes. Also, find out why 90% of these forms are filled out wrong.
This seminar is free but seating is limited. Please register here to guarantee a seat and let us know how many will be attending. This is an important seminar for parents of high school juniors and seniors. Don't miss it!
The SCLS provides meeting space only and in no way supports or endorses the information and opinions being presented.