Free Information Session - Food Addicts in Recovery AnonymousSaturday October 27, 2018
2:00 PM until 3:30 PM
Are You Having Trouble Controlling The Way You Eat?
You are not alone. Today, there is a solution.
Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous - FREE INFORMATION SESSION
Come to a community information meeting open to anyone suffering from overeating, under-eating, and bulimia. Everyone is welcome, including those who think they may have a food problem or are concerned about someone who may. No dues, fees, or weigh-ins.
Saturday, October 27, 2018 @ 2:00-3:30 PM
St. Brigid; Parish Center, 1995 Massachusetts Ave., Lexington, MA
Questions? Call (617) 610-3748 or visit www.foodaddicts.org
Are you a food addict?
1. Have you ever wanted to stop eating and found you just couldn’t?
2. Do you find yourself attempting one diet or food plan after another, with no lasting success?
3. Do you binge and then “get rid of the binge” through vomiting, exercise, laxatives, or other forms of purging?
4. Do you eat differently in private than you do in front of other people?
5. Has a doctor or family member ever approached you with concern about your eating habits or weight?
6. Do you eat to escape from your feelings?
7. Have you ever discarded food, only to retrieve and eat it later?
8. Do you eat in secret?
9. Have you ever stolen other people’s food?
10. Have you ever hidden food to make sure you have “enough?”
11. Do you feel driven to exercise excessively to control your weight?
12. Are you waiting for your life to begin “when you lose the weight”?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you may be a food addict.
Location: St Brigid Parish 1995 Massachusetts Ave Lexington, MA 02421
to go to the Town of Lexington