Winter Reading Club: Beep, Blop, READ! (ages: 0-12)Monday April 1, 2019
10:00 AM until 10:00 AM
Whizz on over to the library to for the Winter Reading club beginning January 14. Sign up at the Youth Services or Circulation Desk and receive your punch card and book bag. The club runs for 12 weeks, ending Saturday, April 13.
Who may enter?
The program is open to children ages 0-12 years.
How does it work?
Starting on Monday, January 14, children can begin tracking the number of books they check out and receive a robot to add to the Geared-up Reader Wall.
· All materials must be checked out from the Colleyville Public Library.
· Books must be kept at least one night.
How do I count my reading?
Reading will be counted by book titles.
· 5 books = 1 robot to add to the Geared-up Reader Wall and an entry into the Grand Prize Drawing!
· Children who check out books once a week for 10 out of the 12 week session will receive a cool prize.
- Keep track of check outs with the punch card attached to the bag received at registration.
- Punches are received at the circulation counter.
For more details call or come into the Children's Department!
Location: Story Time Room
to go to the Colleyville Public Library