7 Ways to Support Your Student's Study PracticeThursday September 28, 2023
7:00 PM until 7:45 PM
7 Ways to Support Your Student's Study Practice & Executive Functions Without Losing Your Mind
Webinar via Zoom
Thursday, Sept 28th; 7:00pm - 7:45pm
How: You will receive a Zoom invite prior to the start of the webinar
In this highly dynamic, action-specific, and interactive seminar, parents will learn to recognize, address, and reinforce their student's study practice as they return to school. The webinar is free but registration is required.
Parents will learn:
- What are the skills all students need to be successful in school
- Why time management and organization are critical
- The vital role of executive function
- How to keep your student on track and on task
- How can your student eliminate distractions when they study
- How can your student avoid feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and anxious
When you register for this webinar, you will be agreeing to sharing your info with S4StudySkills.
Register here: https://da0000000kzsjmas.my.salesforce-sites.com/enroll/7ways
Need more info?
203-307-5455 | S4StudySkills.com | info@S4StudySkills.com
to go to the East Granby Public Library