Circulate the Love: Give Blood at our Red Cross Blood DriveFriday February 12, 2021
10:00 AM until 3:15 PM
Circulate the Love-- Please give Blood with the American Red Cross.
The work of the American Red Cross never stops. The American Red Cross needs our donations to continue to provide life-saving services, especially during a medical emergency.
Please join us for a blood drive at Grand Ledge Area District Library on Friday, February 12, 2021 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767), or visit RedCrossBlood.org (sponsor code GLLibrary) for more information or to schedule an appointment, or CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment.
Donate Blood and get a $5 Amazon Gift Card via email from Amazon
Donors please note:
- At this time appointments are strongly recommended. Each blood drive will be evaluated in a case by case basis to see if we can accept walk in’s based on the number of appointments, equipment and staff available.
- Do Rapid Pass www.redcrossblood.org/rapidpass - this saves time!
- Physically prepare to donate – eat breakfast and lunch if appropriate, start drinking lots of fluids in advance of donating
- Bring your legal ID or donor card
- Please, no guests or children are allowed at this time (normally it's fine).
- Everyone must wear a mask.
SAFETY FIRST. The American Red Cross has strict COVID safety procedures in place for you to donate safely. At each blood drive, Red Cross staff already follow the highest standards of safety and infection control. In addition to our standard procedures, we have implemented additional precautions that you’ll notice at your local blood drive:
- Checking temperatures of staff and donors before entering a drive to make sure they are healthy.
- Providing hand sanitizer for use before the drive, as well as throughout the donation process.
- Following social distancing between donors at entry, donation and refreshment areas.
- Ensuring face masks or coverings are worn by both staff and donors.
- Routinely disinfecting surfaces, equipment and donor-touched areas.
For more information, please visit the American Red Cross Website
Download the FREE Red Cross Blood Donor App! Text “BLOODAPP” to 90999 or download it from the App StoreSM or the Google PlayTM store today!
Location: 1931 Room
to go to the Grand Ledge Area District Library