How to Obtain a Family Based Green Card presented by Treasa Kalliath, Esq.Tuesday March 5, 2019
7:00 PM until 8:00 PM
Family Based Greencard
Ms. Treasa Kalliath, Esq., an immigration attorney, will take an in-depth look at obtaining a Green Card through Family Based categories. She will also hold an informal Q&A session, where you can get your answers to your questions regarding this topic.
The presentation will cover your Green Card eligibility as:
1. Immediate Relative of a U.S. Citizen;
2. Fiance of a U.S. Citizen;
3. Widow(er) of a U.S. citizen;
4. Other Relative of a U.S. Citizen, or a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) under Family Based Preference categories; and
5. VAWA (Violence Against Women Act) self-petitioner- Victim of battery or extreme cruelty. Incidentally, you do not need to be a woman to avail yourself of this category.
All are welcome!
Treasa Kalliath is an Immigration Attorney with a Law Office in Hicksville, LI, NY. She received her Law Degree from the Hofstra University School of Law. In her practice she specializes in the areas of Family Based Immigration - Immediate Relatives of U.S. Citizens, Other Close Members of U.S. Citizens, Family Members of Permanent Residents; Marriage and Immigration, Employment Based Immigration, Religious Visas, Naturalization and Citizenship.
Registration suggested beginning Wednesday, January 2 at 10:00 a.m. by calling 466-8055, ext. 208/254 or register online.
Location: Parkville Branch Library Programming Room
to go to the Great Neck Library