Tuesday May 22, 2018
9:00 AM until 9:30 AM
THIS PROGRAM IS FULL
Preschool Storytime is a 30-minute program for children ages 3.5-5. Join us as we share stories, songs, felt board fun, and movement activities.
- Registration is required and begins on April 10th Please commit to the full 6 week program which meets on Tuesdays (April 24 through May 29).
The Children’s Room will be CLOSED for the duration of this program. A selection of materials will be available in the Main Reading Room.
CAN YOUR CHILD BE ALONE AT THE LIBRARY?
Children are always welcome at the library. However, the library is a public building and very busy on a daily basis. For the protection and well-being of children, the Grafton Public Library has established an Unattended Child Policy.
Please note that program attendees must also comply with the Library's Unattended Child Policy:
- 0-7 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times;
- 8-12 must be accompanied by parent/guardian remaining in the Library;
- 13+ may be unaccompanied provided child is able to use Library independently and follow the Library's Code of Conduct.
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 14.
All library policies are online at graftonlibrary.org/home/policies
Click here to go to the Grafton Public Library calendar.