Library BabiesThursday October 10, 2019
10:15 AM until 11:00 AM
Library Babies is a 20-minute program for our very youngest visitors, ages birth-walking. Join Ms. Jen to read stories, sing songs, recite favorite nursery rhymes, and interact with the babies using bounces and finger plays.
PARENTS/CAREGIVERS: CAN YOUR CHILD BE ALONE AT THE LIBRARY? Children are always welcome at the library. However, the library is a public building and very busy on a daily basis. For the protection and well-being of children, the Grafton Public Library has established an Unattended Child Policy.
Please note that program attendees must also comply with the Library's Unattended Child Policy:
- 0-7 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times;
- 8-12 must be accompanied by parent/guardian remaining in the Library;
- 13+ may be unaccompanied provided child is able to use Library independently and follow the Library's Code of Conduct.
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 14.
A reminder about our Inclement Weather Policy:
- If there is NO SCHOOL in Grafton due to inclement weather, all programs are CANCELLED.
- If there is a DELAYED opening, MORNING programs are CANCELLED.
- If Grafton Public Schools DISMISSES EARLY due to inclement weather, AFTERNOON programs are CANCELLED.
All Library policies are online at graftonlibrary.org/home/policies.
This is a drop-in program; registration is not required.
Location: GPL Temporary Location: 53 North Main Street, North Grafton MA 01536
to go to the Grafton Public Library