Bookworms Book Club 3rd, 4th & 5th GradeMonday November 25, 2019
6:00 PM until 6:30 PM
Join Ms. Kristin and Ms. Sandhya for a fun book discussion for kids in third, fourth, and fifth grade.
We will be discussing The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick. Copies of the books will be available for pick up at the Library.
PARENTS/CAREGIVERS: CAN YOUR CHILD BE ALONE AT THE LIBRARY? Children are always welcome at the library. However, the library is a public building and very busy on a daily basis. For the protection and well-being of children, the Grafton Public Library has established an Unattended Child Policy.
Please note that program attendees must also comply with the Library's Unattended Child Policy:
- 0-7 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times;
- 8-12 must be accompanied by parent/guardian remaining in the Library;
- 13+ may be unaccompanied provided child is able to use Library independently and follow the Library's Code of Conduct.
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 14.
A reminder about our Inclement Weather Policy:
- If there is NO SCHOOL in Grafton due to inclement weather, all programs are CANCELLED.
- If there is a DELAYED opening, MORNING programs are CANCELLED.
- If Grafton Public Schools DISMISSES EARLY due to inclement weather, AFTERNOON programs are CANCELLED.
All Library policies are online at graftonlibrary.org/home/policies.
Registration is required. Registration will open on October 15th. If the event is full, you may still submit this form to be placed on the waiting list. Attendees on the waiting list will be added to our next session.
Location: GPL Temporary Location: 53 North Main Street, North Grafton MA 01536
to go to the Grafton Public Library