Friday Fun with Mr. KimFriday February 14, 2020
10:15 AM until 11:00 AM
Friday Fun with Mr. Kim is a music and movement program for preschoolers ages 2 and up.
Registration is required for all persons attending, including adults. PLEASE CALL THE LIBRARY AT 508-839-4649 TO REGISTER. REGISTRATION IS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE.
Check out Mr. Kim's Popcorn Song video!
PARENTS/CAREGIVERS: CAN YOUR CHILD BE ALONE AT THE LIBRARY? Children are always welcome at the library. However, the library is a public building and very busy on a daily basis. For the protection and well-being of children, the Grafton Public Library has established an Unattended Child Policy.
Please note that program attendees must also comply with the Library's Unattended Child Policy:
- 0-7 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times;
- 8-12 must be accompanied by parent/guardian remaining in the Library;
- 13+ may be unaccompanied provided child is able to use Library independently and follow the Library's Code of Conduct.
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 14.
A reminder about our Inclement Weather Policy:
- If there is NO SCHOOL in Grafton due to inclement weather, all programs are CANCELLED.
- If there is a DELAYED opening, MORNING programs are CANCELLED.
- If Grafton Public Schools DISMISSES EARLY due to inclement weather, AFTERNOON programs are CANCELLED.
All Library policies are online at graftonlibrary.org/home/policies.
Registration is required for all persons attending, even adults. If the event is full, you may still submit this form to be placed on the waiting list. Attendees on the waiting list will be added to our next session. A valid email address is required to register for all Grafton Public Library programs. If you are unable to attend, please call us at 508-839-4649. We recommend arriving early as the parking lot fills quickly. Please call us at 508-839-4649 if you have trouble finding parking.
Location: GPL Temporary Location: 53 North Main Street, North Grafton MA 01536
to go to the Grafton Public Library