Thursday August 16, 2018
2:00 PM until 3:30 PM
For the Advanced Retirement Planning Strategies workshop, attendees will learn about:
* Estate Planning- Wills vs. Trusts- Learn how to avoid probate.*
* Ancillary Documents-Learn about Durable Power of Attorney, HIPPA compliant Medical Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy and Pour-over Will.*
* Life Estates- Learn how to protect your real estate from nursing home liens.*
* Nursing Home/Medicaid Rules- Learn about 5 year look back and asset limitations for single and married taxpayers.
* Fixed and Fixed Indexed Annuities- Learn how they provide principle guarantees and tax deferred growth.
* Lifetime Income Annuities- Create a lifetime income that you cannot outlive.
* Lump Sum vs. Pension Income Payouts- Learn about the benefits and disadvantages.
* Social Security- Learn about the major rule changes effective in 2016.
*Disclaimer: This is an educational workshop. We are not attorneys and we are not providing legal advice.
Click here to go to the Haverhill Public Library calendar.