Student Essay Contest
Saturday October 14, 2017
Interested participants should write an essay around the theme: "why my library matters to me"
- There are two categories for submission: Grades K-2 and grades 3-6.
- Typed and written entries are welcome. A child who is too young to write can dictate their essay to a parent.
- One entry per child.
- Essays should be turned in at the Children's Room at the Kingston Public Library.
- All entries must be received by Friday, October 13th.
- All entries will be displayed at the Kingston Public Library.
- Winning essays will be published in the Kingston Reporter and displayed permanently in the new library building.
- The winner in each age group will recieve a $20 gift card to Westwinds Bookshop.
Click here to go to the Kingston Public Library calendar.