GYNECOLOGICAL HEALTH FOR WOMEN OF ALL AGES ~ From Periods to Hot Flashes
Thursday September 14, 2017
with Dr. Anita Sadaty and Dr. Jill S. Whyte and Presented by The Katie Oppo Research Fund
Some of the topics to be discussed:
• Irregular periods and PMS
• HPV vaccines-clarifying the controversy
• What to expect at your first GYN appointment
• GYN cancer prevention for all ages
• Non-hormonal strategies vs. hormone replacement for menopause-the risks and benefits
• Breast health-current recommendations
• Ovarian cancer risk reduction strategies, screening, and the downsides of serum CA125 and pelvic ultrasound
Dr. Anita Sadaty is a board certified OBGYN, attending physician at Northwell Hospital, Assistant clinical professor at Hofstra Medical school, and practitioner owner of Redefining Health Medical in Roslyn, NY, specializing in office gynecology, hormone balancing and wellness, and preventive care services.
Dr. Jill S. Whyte is a board certified gynecologic oncologist and an Assistant Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology at the Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine. She maintains a clinical practice at Northwell Health’s Northshore University and Long Island Jewish Hospitals where she specializes in the use of minimally invasive cancer surgery and fertility preserving treatment of reproductive cancers.
Location: COMMUNITY ROOM - LOWER LEVEL
Click here to go to the Manhasset Public Library calendar.