Cookbook Club: Now and Again ON ZOOMTuesday January 18, 2022
6:30 PM until 7:30 PM
This event is taking place on ZOOM. Please contact Michelle Skaar at firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom link.
For January, we will be reading and cooking from Now and Again: Go-To Recipes, Inspired Menus + Endless Ideas for Reinventing Leftovers by Julia Turshen.
Including more than 125 delicious and doable recipes and 20 creative menu ideas help cooks of any skill level to gather friends and family around the table to share a meal (or many!) together. This cookbook comes to life with Julia's funny and encouraging voice and is brimming with good stuff, including:
• can't-get-enough-of-it recipes
• inspiring menus for social gatherings, holidays and more
• helpful timelines for flawlessly throwing a party
• oh-so-helpful "It's Me Again" recipes, which show how to use leftovers in new and delicious ways
• tips on how to be smartly thrifty with food choices
Now & Again will change the way we gather, eat, and think about leftovers, and, like the name suggests, you'll find yourself reaching for it time and time again.
Copies will be available to check out before the meeting.
We will be discussing how successful this cookbook really is. Location: Large Meeting Room of Library. See Michelle Skaar with any questions.
to go to the Mattapoisett Free Public Library