Teen Volunteer Orientation SessionSunday June 16, 2019
1:00 PM until 2:00 PM
This orientation is intended for those students who have visited the Youth Services Department at Lawrence Branch and have signed for a Lawrence Teen Volunteer Application packet.** You must be at least 14 years old at the time of volunteering. Space is limited in each session.
Please register for only one orientation. Bring your application with you.
An adult or caregiver over the age of 18 must attend orientation with you.
If you change your mind and decide not to attend orientation, nor to volunteer, please phone us at (609) 883-8295 so that we can make space for another student.
You are responsible for reading the application packet thoroughly and following the instructions listed within.
If you miss your orientation, we cannot guarantee that space will be available on another date.
- Be 14-17 years old at the time of volunteering
- Be a Lawrence resident
- Be a Mercer County Library card holder
- Be available for volunteer work during Summer Reading (June 24- August 10, 2019)
- Be able to commit to a total of at least 14 hours of volunteer work, including a potential Saturday shift
- Be flexible to volunteer for morning, afternoon, or evening shifts
**Printed applications will be available on an ongoing basis, but we will only have space for 45 total volunteers, who successfully sign up here for the June 9th, June 12th, June 16th, or June 19th orientation session on the Library’s website.
Location: Lawrence Branch
to go to the Mercer County Library