Memoir-Writing WorkshopTuesday March 10, 2020
10:00 AM until 12:00 PM
Memoir-Writing Workshop with local writer Judah Leblang
Study Room at 200 Boston Ave. Suite G-750, Tuesdays, February 4-March 24
In this course, open to writers or aspiring writers at all levels of experience, you will:
· Discuss the process of writing memoir pieces and what makes a good story
· Look at examples of short memoir vignettes and discuss what makes them effective
· Refine your pieces in a workshop format and receive supportive/constructive feedback
· Complete a series of in-class writing exercises
· Expand your understanding of the craft of
· writing memoir/creative nonfiction and develop or strengthen your writing practice.
Judah Leblang is a Medford-based writer, teacher, and storyteller. He is the author of two memoirs, Finding My Place (2012) and the newly published Echoes of Jerry.
Space is limited, please register here!
to go to the Medford Public Library