EventKeeper : Tell a Friend
Tell a friend about an EventKeeper Calendar Event
[RETURN TO EVENT LIST]
Creating Effective Surveys [MLS Whately]
Thursday October 18, 2012
10:00 AM until 3:00 PM
Many organizations spend a great deal of time and money creating surveys to collect data. Without properly worded questions, however, the survey could yield irrelevant or inconclusive results, rendering it useless.
In this day-long workshop, you will learn critical tips for creating a smarter, more powerful survey:
Some of the exercises we will perform in the class are:
· Identify survey objectives
· Craft effective questions
· Discuss the psychology of survey takers
· Investigate distribution methods
· Analyze responses
· View samples of surveys
· Create a library user survey
· Explore resources available for use in creating our own questionnaires.
· Create an online survey using free online software.
Rita Gavelis of Libassist
This class will be offered again on October 29, 2012 in Mashpee
MLS - Whately Office
4 Sandy Lane
to go to the
Special Note: This event will not appear on the
calendar because it is marked either PRIVATE or PENDING.
[ Recipient's Email Address ] (You can enter up to 6 addresses separated by commas.)
[ Your Email Address ]
Please type the word
in the following field.
This page last updated : 22.214.171.124 - 2013.04.13 7:00 AM
or visit our