Tuesday May 23, 2017
10:30 AM until 11:00 AM
Join us for Storytimes for two year olds and their first time threes with their grown-ups. Siblings welcome. Each program includes 30 minutes of stories, songs, fingerplays and stretches.
The theme for this program is “Storybook Stars.” Sign up begins Monday, May 15.
Winter/Spring 2017 Schedule:
- Tuesday, February 7 at 10:30am "Mitten Weather" - sign up begins Monday, January 30
- Tuesday, February 28 at 10:30am "Polar Pals" - sign up begins Friday, February 17
- Tuesday, March 14 at 10:30am "Sounds All Around" - sign up begins Monday, March 6
- Tuesday, March 28 at 10:30am "Spring at Last" - sign up begins Monday, March 20
- Tuesday, April 11 at 10:30am "April Showers" - sign up begins Monday, April 3
- Tuesday, April 25 at 10:30am "Little Creatures" - sign up begins Friday, April 14
- Tuesday, May 9 at 10:30am "Growing Things" - sign up begins Monday, May 1
- Tuesday, May 23 at 10:30am "Storybook Stars" - sign up begins Monday, May 15
Because little listeners are easily distracted, latecomers are asked not to enter the story room once the program is underway. If possible, do remain in the library to enjoy the toys and books together. We always miss you when you cannot attend, but thank you for keeping sick children at home.
An adult must register and attend with each little listener. To register visit the Children’s Room or call us at 508-647-6522. Space is limited. Thank you for notifying the library if you need to cancel your registration. Little Listeners is cancelled if the Natick Public Schools are closed due to inclement weather.
Location: Storyhour/Storycraft Room, lower level
Click here to go to the Morse Institute Library calendar.