CDC Career Counseling
Thursday January 25, 2018
9:30 AM until 2:30 PM
Struggling to find a job? Underemployed?
WorkAble can help!
WorkAble combines the services of career counselors, regional employers and volunteers to provide seamless services in geographically diverse locations throughout Allegheny County. Funded through the United Way of Allegheny County, WorkAble takes a holistic approach to helping people with their job search. Job seekers will work closely with a career counselor to create and implement a job search plan. WorkAble provides access to free one-on-one career counseling, workshops, employer-hiring events, career fairs and networking opportunities.
- Career counseling and assessment
- Guidance in resume and cover letter writing, job search strategies, networking, interviewing and more
- LinkedIn coaching and training
- Job search assistance, including a weekly job opportunities email, employer events and on-site career fairs
- Online learning center and resource room
- Connection to other resources to assist with barriers to employment
By appointment only on Thursdays from 9:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Please call (412) 904-5993 to schedule or visit www.workableac.com
Location: Maker Space
Click here to go to the Mt. Lebanon Public Library calendar.