Page Turners Book ClubMonday February 25, 2019
5:30 PM until 6:30 PM
Readers in grades 4-8, this club is for you! Each month we'll choose a book to read, then we'll meet to discuss it and anything else we read that month. Over the course of the year, we'll read fiction, graphic novels, nonfiction, poetry - and YOU'LL get to help choose! Feel free to bring peanut-free snacks, and we'll provide some, too.
For our February meeting, we're reading a FUNNY novel of our own choosing, so we can recommend them to our clubmates. Some titles to consider are listed below, with the newest ones at the top, but feel free to read something else that tickles your funny bone!
- The Assassination of Brangwain Spurge, by M.T. Anderson
- I'm OK, by Patti Kim
- Merci Suarez Changes Gears, by Meg Medina
- Inkling, by Kenneth Oppel
- Front Desk, by Kelly Yang
- Wed Wabbit, by Lissa Evans
- Dactyl Hill Squad, by Daniel Jose Older
- Speechless, by Adam P. Schmitt
- The Best Man, by Richard Peck
- Ms. Bixby's Last Day, by John David Anderson
- Armstrong & Charlie, by Steven B. Frank
- The True Meaning of Smekday, by Adam Rex
- Whales on Stilts, by M.T. Anderson
- Absolutely Normal Chaos, by Sharon Creech
- Better Nate Than Ever, by Tim Federle
The book we'll all read for March 2019 is "Breadcrumbs," by Anne Ursu.
Location: Community Room
to go to the Norton Public Library Events
Special Note: This event will not appear on the Norton Public Library Events
calendar because it is marked either PRIVATE or PENDING.