BOARD OF LIBRARY TRUSTEES MEETINGThursday August 20, 2020
7:00 PM until 9:00 PM
THIS IS A RESCHEDULED MEETING
The Board of Library Trustees meet every month on the second Thursday, starting at 7pm. This meeting is open to the public.
Sandown Public Library Trustees Meeting
Tentative Agenda for August 20, 2020
Sandown Public Library
Due to Covid-19, this will be a virtual meeting using Zoom. To join the meeting, please use the following log-in instructions: Join Zoom Meeting
Dial by your location +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 893 3796 5023 Password: 396200
If anyone has a problem connecting to the meeting, please email email@example.com
Call to Order
Reading of special virtual meeting protocol
Attendance – Roll call
Pledge of Allegiance
Correspondence – none
- P&L Budget vs. Actual Spreadsheet
- Paul Densen Trust Fund Update: Treasurer
Approval of Minutes
Director’s Report – attached separately.
Friends of the Library Report
- Next meeting September 28, 2020.
- Library is open. Only restrictions are on total occupancy <=10. Children’s room may be reserved on Tuesday & Thursday in one-hour blocks per family unit.
- COVID-19 Update –
- School start dates and formats
- Status of Libraries in NH
- Staff – page positions.
- Circulation policy
Next scheduled meeting: September 19, at 7:00 pm
to go to the Sandown Public Library