Competitive Math Leagues
Saturday June 16, 2018
2:00 PM until 4:00 PM
Ages: Students currently in grades 5, 6 and 7 (entering grades 6, 7, and 8 in the 2018 and 2019 school year.)
CALLING ALL MIDDLE SCHOOL MATHLETES!!
- Is Math class too easy for you?
- Homework done in a breeze?
- Want to win Math contests?
Math leagues is the place for you!!
- A four Saturday camp designed for students entering grades 6, 7 and 8 in the 2018-2019 school year, but younger students may join.
- An extensive knowledge of 5th grade math is necessary.
- The objective of Math Leagues is to provide guidance to students who aspire to participate in competitions such as MATHCOUNTS, Calcu-Solve, and Math Olympiad.
When: Saturdays, May 19, June 2, 9, and 16 from 2 to 4 pm
Where: South Fayette Township Library
Coordinators: Smriti & Chetan Wagle
Location: Meeting Room
Click here to go to the South Fayette Township Library calendar.