Simple Steps to Conquering Clutter
Tuesday January 16, 2018
6:30 PM until 7:45 PM
Jenna Elliott is the founder of The Naked Flower, Professional Organizers. She has been an organizer and re-designer for 13 years and works with a variety of clients, both in the office and in the home. This workshop will give you daily, weekly and monthly things you can do to help reduce clutter and increase efficiency.
She’ll share tips on:
1. Incorporating better habits to reduce clutter.
2. Developing decisive instincts to help you know the what and where of organization.
3. Utilizing your calendar and to-do list more effectively.
4. Tackling the paper trail.
5. Resources such as websites, stores and literature on organization.
Space is limited, please register.
Location: Library Meeting Room
Click here to go to the Sutton Free Public Library calendar.