FOCUS Autism Spectrum UnpluggedThursday April 23, 2020
6:30 PM until 7:30 PM
Spend a day with the "creatively wired and the socially challenged"
FOCUS Center for Autism and The Fresh Start School are proud to present their panel of experts. They are articulate, brilliant, open and honest about their journey with their disorders.
This presentation will move you.
Gain new insights on what is becoming today's epidemic.
- Walk a day in their shoes and experience what their world is like for them.
- Find out what works & what doesn't with this special population.
- Learn the importance of relationships.
- Learn what interventions work when they are in crisis.
- Understand better their sensory issues & the Circle of Anxiety (tm).
This presentation is sponsored by CT Family Support Network, Plymouth Special Education Parent-Teacher Association, and the Terryville Public Library
Location: Terryville High School Auditorium
to go to the Terryville Public Library