Social Security Information Tuesday March 19, 2019
6:00 PM until 8:00 PM
Please join us for an exciting program designed to help pre-retirees (ages 55+) make more informed retirement decisions. Topics covered include:
- When is the best time to collect benefits?
- How much money can one earn before being penalized?
- What do the “New Rules” mean for those born after January 1, 1954?
- Understanding the differences between worker, spousal and survivor benefits?
- Where can one get help with their claiming decision?
This program is for information purposes only and is being offered as a public service by John N. Kalil Jr., LUTCF, Financial Coach and President of Retirement Solutions, LLC.
John N. Kalil, Jr., is a Registered Representative of Hazard & Siegel, Inc., a registered Broker-Dealer. Securities are offered through Hazard & Siegel Inc., located at 5793 Widewaters Parkway, DeWitt, New York 13214. Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through Hazard & Siegel Advisory Services, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor. None of the named parties, including the hosting organization, are affiliated with, endorsed or approved by the Social Security Administration or any other governmental agency, nor do they provide tax or legal advice.
Location: Library Community Room
to go to the Voorheesville Public Library