50+: Retirement ReimaginedWednesday May 8, 2019
6:30 PM until 8:00 PM
Are you 50+? Whether you're already retired, about to make the move, or just checking out the possibility, this highly interactive workshop can help with the process by exploring these topics:
· What does retirement means to you?
· Learn the 9 reasons to retire
· Help answer key retirement questions
· Start to clearly identify values, interests, personality traits and skills
· Use your work and life experience and age as an asset for future endeavors
· Create an Action Plan
In this high energy workshop, Dr. Tom Denham of Careers In Transition, will change the way you think about your life.
NYS Adult Literacy Grant
The NYS Division of Library Development (DLD) distributes funds via the Adult Literacy grant to supplement public library systems' Coordinated Outreach Services. The program theme is "Workforce Development at New York Libraries through Public Library Systems." Participating public library
Location: Library Community Room
to go to the Voorheesville Public Library