Art for Adults: Partridge in a Pear TreeThursday December 3, 2020
7:00 PM until 8:30 PM
As we count down to special holiday events and celebrations, classic songs and stories come to mind. Create your own whimsical version of a Partridge in a Pear Tree using paint and collage techniques. This artwork will be a holiday favourite! This program is intended for adults and older children with help from adults!
- 6”x8” black foam core, board or heavy paper (for background)
- Coloured papers; brown (2 different shades of brown),black, gold or yellow, white, pink or red
*if you don’t have some of these colours of paper you can paint or use coloured pencil to create your own coloured paper
- Printed reference image and template (to follow)
- Acrylic paints; navy blue, green, yellow, white
- Wide 1” paintbrush (approx.)
- Coloured pencils; black and white and regular pencil
- Black permanent marker; Sharpie Fine and/or Ultra Fine
- Masking tape and scrap piece of paper
- Plastic pallet for paint
- Container for water and paper towel
- Glue stick
How will this work? We're providing live programs using WebEx and can also find WebEx instructions here. You can participate on any kind of device. We'll send you a link to join the online meeting in advance and you'll be able to ask questions in real-time and see and hear other participants at the same time.
Please register using the button below.
to go to the Whitby Public Library