Insure Your Business with Confidence
Wednesday June 14, 2017
6:00 PM until 8:00 PM
In this workshop, you will learn how to effectively protect your business and personal assets by choosing appropriate and cost-effective insurance policy/ies. The session will provide you with an overview of the various types of business insurance and how they may be critical to protecting your assets as a business owner.
The workshop will cover:
- The importance of insurance in protecting your personal and business assets
- How to compare plans and save money
- Questions to ask insurance brokers
- Which types of insurance apply to your business
- How best to protect employees
This workshop is suitable for pre-start up entrepreneurs, or those looking to revisit their insurance needs.
Click here to go to the Derry Public Library calendar.