Story Time Registration
Wednesday January 25, 2017
9:30 AM until 9:00 PM
Registration for January/February/March Story Time programs for all library locations begins January 25, 2017!!
IN THE INTEREST OF FAIRNESS TO ALL OF THE FAMILIES IN GREAT NECK, THE FOLLOWING RULES APPLY:
1. Programs are for Great Neck residents only, on a first come first served basis.
2. A child may only be registered for one story time program per session.
3. Parents/Guardians are responsible for all the children that accompany them.
4. Parents need to be active participants and show by example how much fun singing, dancing, and being silly can be.
5. Parents/Guardians are asked to remove their child if s/he becomes disruptive and can return when s/he is ready. The cooperation of the parent/guardian will be appreciated by all.
6. Be sure your child is emotionally and behaviorally ready to participate in a program. Children should not be forced to attend the story time program for this often creates behavior problems and a time filled with frustrating moments for everyone.
ALL CHILDREN ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A VALID GREAT NECK LIBRARY CARD AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION.
You can now leave this information page and locate the program you are interested in and register.
We look forward to seeing you a program very soon!
Location: Main Children's Room 1
Click here to go to the Great Neck Library calendar.