Once Upon a Storytime
Wednesday September 13, 2017
1:30 PM until 2:00 PM
Join us for a special storytime, fun activities, and see a highlighted feature of the Willard House Clock Museum!
Ages 3 and up, siblings welcome. Please register for this program.
- Please register one participant at a time. You must register every person participating. Unregistered children will not be able to participate.
- Please adhere to age recommendations when registering your child. If your child is not an appropriate age, they will be removed from the registration list.
CAN YOUR CHILD BE ALONE AT THE LIBRARY?
Children are always welcome at the library. However, the library is a public building and very busy on a daily basis. For the protection and well-being of children, the Grafton Public Library has established an Unattended Child Policy.
Please note that program attendees must also comply with the Library's Unattended Child Policy:
- 0-7 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times;
- 8-12 must be accompanied by parent/guardian remaining in the Library;
- 13+ may be unaccompanied provided child is able to use Library independently and follow the Library's Code of Conduct.
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 14.
All library policies are online at graftonlibrary.org/home/policies
Location: Willard House & Clock Museum, 11 Willard St.
Click here to go to the Grafton Public Library calendar.