Tuesday January 23, 2018
10:15 AM until 11:00 AM
Preschool Storytime is a 30-minute program for children ages 3.5-5. Join us as we share stories, songs, felt board fun, and movement activities.
The Children’s Room will be CLOSED for the duration of this program. A selection of materials will be available in the Main Reading Room.
* Registration Required. Registration will open 2 weeks prior to the event. Participants must commit to attending all 4 sessions.
CAN YOUR CHILD BE ALONE AT THE LIBRARY?
Children are always welcome at the library. However, the library is a public building and very busy on a daily basis. For the protection and well-being of children, the Grafton Public Library has established an Unattended Child Policy.
Please note that program attendees must also comply with the Library's Unattended Child Policy:
- 0-7 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times;
- 8-12 must be accompanied by parent/guardian remaining in the Library;
- 13+ may be unaccompanied provided child is able to use Library independently and follow the Library's Code of Conduct.
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian over the age of 14.
All library policies are online at graftonlibrary.org/home/policies
Location: Children's Room, Grafton Public Library
Click here to go to the Grafton Public Library calendar.