Top 5 Things Every College Applicant Needs to Do NOW
Tuesday August 14, 2018
6:00 PM until 7:30 PM
Leo College Counseling and Blitz Tutors present the "Top 5 Things Every College Applicant Needs to do NOW"!
- How to research colleges
- What to look for on a campus visit
- Tips for the common application, financial aid application, and standardized tests
Get answers to common questions, such as:
- How many applications should I send?
- What are the differences between a safety, fit, and reach school?
- What are colleges really looking for?
- Regular Decision vs. Early Decision - Is it worth it?
A college counselor will also discuss the essay prompts and review key dates in the application process.
Aimed at high school juniors and seniors. Both students and parents are welcome!
Class is free. Registration is required.
For more information, please send email to email@example.com.
Location: Friends Learning Lab
Click here to go to the Huntingdon Valley Library calendar.