SCAP Services @ Central
Wednesday August 16, 2017
10:30 AM until 6:30 PM
Central is one of SCAP's (Schenectady Community Action Program) satellite locations.
Some of the services they offer include:
- Access emergency housing, food, clothing, furnishings, medical care and other resources
- Transitional and permanent housing
- Help with public assistance applications
- Crisis counseling and case management
- Mediate disputes between landords and tenants
- Intervene with DSS, National Grid
- Income Tax Assistance
Walk-ins, no appointments. There is often no wait time either!
Times of availability are sometimes subject to change. It is recommended you call the reference desk at 388-4511 before you arrive to verify SCAP staff is present. SCAP leaves early by around 4:00 pm the first Wednesday of the month.
SCAP desk is located by the Community Bulletin board right near the DVD's
Location: Central Library
Click here to go to the Schenectady County Public Library calendar.