Twelve Steps to Building Your Business
Wednesday September 13, 2017
6:30 PM until 8:00 PM
Looking to build a successful business of your own? Or do you have an existing small business that needs to grow? Either way, you will need to put together a “business plan”. This fast-paced, entertaining program will show you the 12 steps to building a successful small business, and how to solve your most pressing business challenges.
- The four steps to building a marketing plan
- The two reasons (there are only two) why anyone buys anything
- The four types of competitor, and how to develop a winning competitive strategy
- Whether or not you need business partners, and how to pick them
- The five business advisors all small businesses need
- The two places (there are only two) where you can find money to grow your business
Presenter: Cliff Ennico, a leading expert on the legal and tax issues facing small businesses and the author of 15 books, including Small Business Survival Guide, is an attorney and small business consultant based in Fairfield, CT.
Please register at Greater Bridgeport SCORE
Location: Lovell Room
Click here to go to the Stratford Library calendar.