Medicare Reform Info Session
Monday September 18, 2017
6:30 PM until 7:30 PM
Learn how Medicare Reform will change your health care requirements for the HOSPITAL, DOCTOR, PRESCRIPTION, HOME HEALTH CARE, and LONG TERM CARE needs.
1) Home Health care (Can you stay at home?)
2) Medicare (What it does and does not cover)
4) What happens if you need long term care?
5) How can you protect your home in the event of a LTC stay?
6) Protecting your home and assets
7) How can you provide an income for life during retirement?
8) What will you need to know to plan ahead?
9) What are your insurance options?
Location: Connie Sacco Room
Click here to go to the West Haven Public Library calendar.