1. Call To Order Board of Selectmen Meeting – Pledge Of Allegiance 7:00PM
2. Consideration of application from Field of Honor Committee 7:00PM
3. Discussion and consideration of assignment of Development Agreement from Chocolate Factory, LLC to MCF, LP 7:15PM
4. Columbia Gas Representative to discuss patch on North Main Street 7:45PM
5. DPW Budget overview from Director Lee Azinheira, DPW Director 8:00PM
6. Call for the 2017 Annual Town Meeting scheduled for April 11, 2017 and Open the Warrant 8:30PM
7. Discussion and consideration to authorize the Superintendent to submit a Statement of Interest to the Massachusetts School Building Authority for reimbursement for the High School Curtain Wall Replacement Project. 8:35PM
8. Discussion and possible action regarding notice of Conversion and Sale pursuant to G.L. c. 61A s14 of property located on Assessor’s Map 43, Lot 46 by Mr. Earl C. Willcott, Jr. & Ethel M. Willcott. 8:40PM
9. Discussion of appointment process to fill vacancies on the Mansfield Housing Authority Board of Commissioners until the Annual Town Election and the Audit Committee. 8:45PM
10. Discussion and consideration of recognition of Board & Committee volunteers. 9:00PM
11. Continued discussion and Budget Update from the Town Manager 9:15PM
12. Continued discussion and Update Of Public Safety/DPW Complex Costs 9:30PM
13. Resident Questions and Comments 9:45PM
14. Review and Approve Consent Agenda 10:00PM
All items on the Consent Agenda may be adopted with a single motion. Any member of the Board of Selectmen may request that an item be withdrawn from the Consent Agenda for separate consideration in which case that item will be voted on separately from the remainder of the Consent Agenda. All licenses have been routed through Town Hall Departments and any conditions have been noted below.
a. Approval Of Board Of Selectmen Minutes For:
Meeting Of January 4, 2016
b. Vote To Approve Warrants:
• Town Vendor Warrant No. 17028T in the amount of $647,808.19
• Town Vendor Warrant No. 17029T
• Electric Department Vendor Warrant No. 17029E
• School Department Vendor Warrant No. 17029S
c. Licenses and Permits
• Consideration of application by Mansfield Gas & Service for a change of business name to Walid Samrout Corp., Inc. for its Class II Auto Sales License located at 54 Chauncy Street, Mansfield.
• Consideration of Drainlayers license for Brunelle Contracting
• Consideration of Drainlayers license for Riccio Excavating Co.
• Consideration of Drainlayers & Water Installers licenses for Christian & Feck Development Corp.
• Consideration of Drainlayers & Water Installers licenses for Peter DeGirolamo & Sons, Inc.
d. Board and Committee appointments
• Consideration of Marilyn Lewis to serve a three-year term on the Mansfield Housing Corp. expiring January 1, 2020.
• Consideration of Jason Dodd to serve a three-year term on the Keep Mansfield Beautiful committee expiring January 1, 2020.
e. Events and Signage:
• Consideration of banner request from Mansfield Girls Softball Association for softball registration – February 13-March 7
• Consideration of banner request for Mansfield Park & Recreation for design approval only of Annual Tree Lighting banner
• Consideration Of Event Application For South Shore Antique Auto Swap Meet To Be Held May 19 and 20 At The Xfinity Center And Subject To Public Safety Recommendations.
f. Authorize Chairman to vote at the MMA Annual Business Meeting on behalf of the Town of Mansfield.
15. Consideration And Approval Of Town Payroll Warrants: 10:05PM
• Town Payroll/Town Medicaid Payroll 17028PT in the amount of $333,746.23
• Town Deductions Vendor Payroll 17028TV in the amount of $106,375.56
• School Payroll/School Medicaid Payroll 17028PS in the amount of $1,537,720.89
• School Deductions Vendor Payroll 17028SV in the amount of $535,400.02
• Town Payroll/Town Medicaid Payroll 17029PT
• Town Deductions Vendor Payroll 17029TV
16. Correspondence 10:10PM
• Letter from Comcast stating Comcast of Massachusetts/New Hampshire, LLC, has been merged into Comcast Cable Communications Management, LLC.
Letter from Verizon stated WFXZ replaced MundoMax with Azteca on Channel 20
17. Town Manager’s Report 10:25PM
18. BOS Questions and Comments 10:40PM
19. Discussion of and possible action on the proposed Intergovernmental Agreement between the Towns of Mansfield, Foxborough, Norton and Easton creating the Regional Emergency Communications Center. 10:55PM
20. Any Items Not Anticipated By The Chairman 48 Hours Prior To This Meeting 11:10PM
21. Adjourn 11:10PM