April 14, 2014
Meeting starts at 7:00 pm in Meeting Room 3 A/B.
1. Request for Certificate of Compliance: James Hooper, 73 Campbell Street, Map 20, Parcel 96. Order of Conditions was issued in 2005. The house and the
slab foundation for the garage have been constructed in the approved location. Yard is stabilized. As Built and letter from the engineer have been submitted
stating compliance with the approved Order.
2. Request for Certificate of Compliance: Timothy Bobola, Lot 5, 22 Lincoln Road, “Lincoln Place”. All work has been completed except landscaping and the
installation of the permanent signage.
3. Request for Determination of Applicability: John DelSignore, 99 York Road, Map 2, Parcel 209. Install full foundation for a sunroom addition as well as 12”
sono tube footings for an adjacent deck within 100 feet of Bordering Vegetated Wetlands.
4. Notice of Intent: Lawrence Gracer, 6 Sawmill Court, Map 37, Parcel 187. Construction of an in-ground pool with concrete apron, proposed grading
and fencing within 100 feet of Bordering Vegetated Wetlands. DEP SE #211-0922. CONTINUED TO MAY 19, 2014.
5. Notice of Intent: Raj Moholtra, Terminus of Wood Avenue, Map 20, Lot 124. Construction of one building that will contain Retail and Office space with
associated site improvements, parking and pedestrian access, landscaping, lighting, stormwater mitigation and underground utilities within 100 feet of
Bordering Vegetated Wetlands. DEP SE #211-0921.
6. Continued Hearings:
54 Willow Street
8. New Business:
Enforcement Order: 16 Kybren Circle - violation of Order of Conditions DEP SE 211-0908 - cutting of eight (8) trees outside limit of
work and within 25 feet of a Bordering Vegetated Wetland.
9. Old Business:
Roy Lasher, 148 Ware Street (DEP SE 211-0917) - Minor Change in Plans
Reorganization of the Commission.
Approval of February 24, 2014 and March 17, 2014 minutes.