1. Request for Certificate of Compliance: DRT Development LLC, 295 Branch Street, Map 34, Parcel 101 (formerly 271 Branch Street, Lot 3). DEP SE 211-0945
2. Request for Certificate of Compliance: Mark Brintnall, 300 Ware Street, Map 33, Map 1. DEP SE 211-0926
3. Request for Certificate of Compliance: Joseph M. Fidler, Esq., 631 East Street, Map 33, Parcel 20-22, Unit A202. DEP SE 211-697
4. Request for Certificate of Compliance: Christopher A. Cook, 18 Rosewood Drive, Map 39, Parcel 207. DEP SE 211-0763
5. Request for Determination of Applicability: Greg Dion, 149 Brown Avenue, Map 4, Parcel 103. Replace existing septic system within 100 feet of the Inland Bank of Greenwood Lake.
6. Request for Determination of Applicability: Kevin W. Kerrigan & Susan E. Lemieux-Kerrigan, 28 Erin Drive. Proposed addition, two-car garage and deck to existing single-family dwelling within 100 feet of Bordering Vegetated Wetland and ACEC.
7. Request for Determination of Applicability: Columbia Gas of MA, Benefit Street, Public Roadway Layout. Proposed gas main replacement within existing paved and/or edge of paved roadways within the 100-foot buffer zone of Bordering Vegetated Wetlands and 200-foot Riverfront Area.
8. Abbreviated Notice of Resource Area Delineation: Berlin Landing Realty Trust, 0 Gilbert Street (Map 3, Lot 12) and 0 Gilbert Street Rear (Map 3, Lot 9). Resource Area Delineation. DEP SE 211-0961
9. Notice of Intent: Stephen & Kirsten Murawski, 15 Knight Way. Installation of retaining wall, steps, patio, and associated grading. 4’x12’ deck expansion and removal of oak tree and stump within 100 feet of Bordering Vegetated Wetland and NHESP Estimated and Priority Habitat. DEP SE 211-0960
10. Notice of Intent: Kevin Boyden, 37 Lakeview Avenue, Map 4, Parcel 54. Replace/repair existing concrete foundation, install new foundation as needed and associated grading on existing house within 100 feet of the Inland Bank of Greenwood Lake. DEP SE 211-0962
12. New Business:
13. Old Business:
140 Williams Street – Change in Plans
8 Jewell Street – Change in Plans
265 Fruit Street – Airport – update on removal of sand and siltation control
300 West Street Update
AGENDA SUBJECT TO CHANGE