Hearings start at 7:00 in Meeting Room 3A/B.
1. Discussion of Eagle Scout Project – renovations to outdoor Jordan Jackson/Robinson’s outdoor classroom.
2. Request for a Partial Certificate of Compliance. Mark Sullivan, 110 Balcom Street, Map 3 Parcel 76. Construction of a single family dwelling with a limited project driveway. Partial requested for house and driveway location and installation of wetland replication. Full certificate not to be issued until two growing seasons have past and the replicated wetland plantings have a 75% survival rate. DEP SE #211-0905
2. Request for Certificate of Compliance: Timothy Bobola, Nitor Development, Inc. – 15 Lincoln Road, Lot 7, Map 34, Parcel 389. Grading and landscaping associated with the construction of a single-family dwelling. DEP SE #211-0990
3. Request for Certificate of Compliance: Paul & Patricia Fuller, 8 Keli Lane, Map 40, Parcel 313. Order of Conditions issued in 1997 for the construction of a house, driveway and septic system. A Partial Certificate of Compliance was issued in 1998, showing all the work was in compliance with the approved plan except for stabilization of the lawn. DEP SE #211-564
4. Request for Determination of Applicability: Mansfield Department of Public Works. Vegetation Management Plan (VMP) for 2014-2018, for right-of-way (ROW) management.
5. Request for Determination of Applicability: Mansfield Maple 60 LLC, 421 Oakland Street, Map 30 Parcel 82. Construction of a truck ramp associated with existing commercial building within 100 feet of Bordering Vegetated Wetlands.
6. Request for Determination of Applicability: Mark Nappa, 73 Morrow Street, Map 18, Parcel 449. Demolish existing screened porch and construct a 54’x16’ deck with footings within the 100-foot buffer of Inland Bank, the 200-foot Riverfront Area of Rumford River, and the 100-foot buffer of a flood zone.
7. Notice of Intent: Robert Welch, Airport Manager – Mansfield Municipal Airport Commission, 265 Fruit Street, Map 34 & 36, Parcels 34-115; 34-415; 36-11; 36-148; 36-15; 36-16; 36-150; 34-130; and Rail Trail Right-of-Way. Tree cutting associated with Vegetation Management Plan within Bordering Vegetated Wetlands and the 200-foot Riverfront Area of Back Bay Brook. DEP SE #211-0923
Request to continue.
8. Notice of Intent: Lawrence Gracer, 6 Sawmill Court, Map 37, Parcel 187. Construction of an in-ground pool with concrete apron, proposed grading and fencing within 100 feet of Bordering Vegetated Wetlands. DEP SE #211-0924
Request to continue.
9. Notice of Intent: Raj Moholtra, Terminus of Wood Avenue, Map 20, Lot 124. Project consists of the construction of one self-storage building with associated site improvements within 100 feet of Bordering Vegetated Wetlands and requires wetland filling and replication. DEP SE #211-0921.
11. New Business:
12. Old Business:
Clarification of Administrative Review process – Footings, pool filtration systems and patio pavers.
Minutes – April 14, May 19, and June 16, 2014..
AGENDA SUBJECT TO CHANGE