Museums have curtailed operations during the Covid-19 outbreak. There are no passes available at this time.
Reserve a pass for the date you will visit the museum
Please note that the library is not responsible for changes in museums' admission rates or hours.
The following policies apply to your reservation:
1. Pass may be picked up the day before or on the day of the pass reservation only, at the Derry Public Library.
2. Pass must be picked up by 11:00 am on the date reserved or it will be made available for other patrons. If you need to pick it up later than 11:00 am, please contact the library.
3. Failure to pick up your reserved pass will result in a 30-day block on borrowing passes. Please be courteous of others - pick up your pass!
4. Only one museum pass reservation per day, per patron.
5. Most passes are coupons and do not need to be returned. In the event a pass does need to be returned, it must be back at the library by 9 am the following day or incur a $5/day fine.
6. Most passes have been generously provided by the Friends of the Derry Public Libraries and are for Derry Public Library patrons only. A valid library card must be presented when picking up passes. If your library card has expired, you will be asked to present proof of residency when you pick up the pass, so please have identification handy.