- Museum Passes may only be reserved and checked out to Edison residents with an Adult card in good standing (must owe less than $5.00 in fines, fees, or lost materials).
- Museum Passes must be Picked Up and Returned to the Main Library at 340 Plainfield Ave.
- Passes may only be checked out using the card under which it was reserved. Cardholder must be present at the time of pickup.
- Please check the Library Hours to be sure the library is open the day you are picking up the pass.
- Eligible Edison cardholders may reserve each museum pass one time per month per household, and pass checkouts may may not be renewed.
- Check museum websites for schedule of holidays, days closed, hours and unexpected closings. The library is not responsible for checking museum hours of operations for patrons.
- Late passes incur a charge of $15.00 per day. Passes not picked up will incur a $10.00 fee. If lost, the charge will be the full amount of the cost to replace the pass plus a $5.00 processing fee.
- Library is not responsible:
- if the museum is closed
- if the library must close for an emergency
- if the museum refuses to accept the pass
- if the museum accepts the pass for certain exhibits and not others
- if the person who had the pass before you does not bring the pass back on time
Please return passes on time so as not to inconvenience your neighbors!
The Museum Pass Program is made possible by the generous support of the Edison Public Library Foundation.