- Reserve a pass for the date you will visit the destination
- Patrons with a valid library card may reserve passes
- Passes may be picked up at the Flint Public Library either the day of or the day before use
- Some passes must be returned to the Main Desk the day following use. Patrons will be notified which passes must be returned upon pickup
- The borrower assumes complete responsibility for the return of the museum passes. There is a $5.00 fine if the pass is not returned within 24 hours of the due date
- A replacement fee will be levied if the pass is lost
Click here to view a spreadsheet of museum passes offered by other libraries in our network.