**These are membership passes that provide General Admission and may not provide admission to special museum events**
Museum Passes are available to adult Massapequa Library card holders in good standing.
A pass must be checked out using the card with which it was reserved.
Per household, there may not be more than one reservation for the same time period and each museum's pass may be booked ONCE in a 30 day period.
TYPES OF PASSES:
1) Print on Demand passes may be printed at home or at the library. They are valid ONLY for the Date of Visit printed on the pass and need not be returned.
2) Pick Up/Return passes are checked out for either: MIDWEEK: Tues to Thurs or WEEKEND: Fri to Mon (This may change during holiday weeks)
HOW TO RESERVE A PASS:
1) Use the dropdown menus to show the date (up to 30 days in advance) that you would like to PICK UP a pass or VISIT a Print on Demand museum.
2) Click the name of the museum to see admission information (note the library building for pickup/return passes), and click REQUEST.
3) Type the barcode # from your library card and follow the onscreen instructions.
NOTE: If you need to cancel a pass reservation, please call the Reference Department at Bar Harbour (516) 799-0770 or Central Ave. (516) 798-4607
IMPORTANT - Pass availability DOES NOT indicate a museum is open on that date. Always check with the museum for days of operation.